Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Special praise for the TaskList of TaipeiCafe

This is a special tribute post to the TaipeiCafe team which has been doing tremendously well in all aspects.


  • The team keeps me updated by blogging really regularly (they have the highest blog post count among all teams)
  • Their Facebook Page fan count is growing at a very healthy rate
  • and I am always pleasantly greeted by chirpy looking posts some of which are decorated using LINE app as shown further below.


What's really got me is their TASKLIST.


Wow, so comprehensive.  I don't come across many groups which are that organized so I am really impressed!

Well-done Taipei Cafe and continue to jiayous for the next 10 days or so! :)



Healthy fancount that is constantly growing



43 posts!


Nice posts like this one are regularly posted on the FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment